What is a wellness coach?
A Wellness Coach helps you to keep on track with your wellness plan. This may include helping you to devise an exercise or eating plan; but your coach will also work with you on other aspects of your personal wellbeing, such as
- Facilitate sustainable behaviour change by shining the light on your unique skills, strengths and resources. We will help you to transform your desires and dreams into achievable goals
- Support you in developing a healthy lifestyle, and work with you to introduce lifestyle changes that help you reduce avoidable disease risk. Like life coaching, health & wellness coaching is focused on making practical decisions about the next steps in life and how to break goals into achievable actions
- Help you devise practical ways to manage obesity
- Empower you to take greater responsibility for your own health and success
- Always remember that you are the CEO of your own life! You make the decisions about what works and fits for you
- Your coach will form a collaborative partnership with you to build your self-efficacy and facilitate the changes you desire. They will help you to tap into your personal strengths and build on even the smallest successes because that’s the fuel that nurtures change